– Switzerland’s oldest town, with a history dating back 7,000 years
– the capital of Valais
– 4 castles: Valère, Tourbillon, Majorie/Vidomat and Montorge
– 4 museums: art, diocese, history, nature
– modern and comfortable urban infrastructure and amenities
– numerous monuments in a beautiful town centre
– a large central shopping area
– and much more…
Bike hire prices are based on the hire duration in accordance with the following table:
|Time (h)||BIKE Cresta & Woman||MTB (Adult / Kids)||E-BIKE|
|0 – 1||free||15.00||15.00|
|1 – 2||free||20.00||25.00|
|2 – 3||free||25.00||35.00|
|3 – 4||free||30.00||45.00|
|4 – 5||5.00||35.00||55.00|
|5 – 6||10.00||40.00 (max.)||60.00 (max.)|
|6 – 7||15.00||40.00 (max.)||60.00 (max.)|
|7 – 8||20.00||40.00 (max.)||60.00 (max.)|
|Trailer, child seat, helmet: free|
|Amount in CHF incl. VAT|
A deposit of CHF 20.00 per bike is payable upon receiving the items. Present an ID card (to be photocopied), fill in and sign the hire contract and you’re ready to go!
A) THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY WALLISROLLT A DEPOSIT OF CHF 20.00 FOR EACH BIKE AND ITEM THAT THEY HIRE.
B) THE CUSTOMER MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND POSSESS A VALID ID CARD. THE ID CARD WILL BE PHOTOCOPIED.
C) ALL USERS MUST BE INSURED UNDER SWISS LAW AND PROVIDE CONFIRMATION THEREOF BY SIGNING THE WALLISROLLT CONTRACT
- The customer may use the Cresta bicycles free of charge for four hours a day during the summer season.
- If the Cresta bicycles are used for more than four hours a day, CHF 5.00 is payable for the fifth hour (or part thereof), plus CHF 5.00 per hour for each additional hour (or part thereof).
- MTB are hired out at CHF 15.00 for the first hour, plus CHF 5.00 for each additional hour (or part thereof). The maximum daily charge is CHF 40.00.
- Electric bikes are hired out at CHF 15.00 for the first hour, plus CHF 10.00 for each additional hour (or part thereof). The maximum daily fee is CHF 60.00.
- The user is obliged to return the hired items during normal opening hours.
- The hired items must be returned to the hire station on the same day (before the station closes) and in the same condition that they were received in.
- If the items are not returned on the same day, CHF 10.00 will be charged per bicycle per night in addition to the standard hire charge.
- The user alone is responsible in the case of loss or damage. They must therefore bear the cost of any repairs, or compensate for the loss, in accordance with the price list.
- The user is responsible for the bicycles and the hired items during the hire period.
- In the case of theft, the customer must notify the police. A copy of the police report must be provided to the hire station (Wallisrollt station). The value of a bike is between CHF 1,000 and 4,500. The user’s own insurance policy must compensate Wallisrollt for this amount.
- Any damages incurred by third parties must be covered by the customer’s liability insurance.
- Wallisrollt does not insure the user for accidents; the user must have their own liability insurance.
- The bikes may only be used on safe and passable roads.
- If the user hires a bike from a Wallisrollt station (e.g. Leukrollt) and returns it to a different station (e.g. Raronrollt), they must pay a fee of CHF 5.00 per bike for returning it to the station of origin.
- All bookings (via telephone, e-mail, form, direct contact) cost CHF 5.00 per bike.