– Switzerland’s oldest town, with a history dating back 7,000 years
– the capital of Valais
– 4 castles: Valère, Tourbillon, Majorie/Vidomat and Montorge
– 4 museums: art, diocese, history, nature
– modern and comfortable urban infrastructure and amenities
– numerous monuments in a beautiful town centre
– a large central shopping area
– and much more…
Bike hire prices are based on the hire duration in accordance with the following table:
|Time (h)||BIKE Cresta & Woman Class 1||MTB (Adult / Kids) Class 2||E-BIKE Class 3|
|0 – 1||free||15.00||20.00|
|1 – 2||free||20.00||30.00|
|2 – 3||2.00||25.00||40.00|
|3 – 4||4.00||30.00||50.00|
|4 – 5||9.00||35.00||55.00|
|5 – 6||14.00||40.00 (max.)||60.00|
|6 – 7||19.00||40.00 (max.)||65.00)|
|7 – 8||20.00||40.00 (max.)||70.00 (max.)|
|Trailer, child seat, helmet: free Class 0|
|Amount in CHF incl. VAT|
A deposit of CHF 20.00 per bike is payable upon receiving the items. Present an ID card (to be photocopied), fill in and sign the hire contract and you’re ready to go!
A) THE CUSTOMER MUST PAY WALLISROLLT A DEPOSIT OF CHF 20.00 FOR EACH BIKE AND ITEM THAT THEY HIRE. MAXIMUM CHF 100.-
* Membership cards do not pay a deposit.
B) THE CUSTOMER MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND POSSESS A VALID ID CARD. THE ID CARD WILL BE PHOTOCOPIED.
C) ALL USERS MUST BE INSURED UNDER SWISS LAW AND PROVIDE CONFIRMATION THEREOF BY SIGNING THE WALLISROLLT CONTRACT
D) CLASS 1 TO CLASS 3 BICYCLES ARE RENTED. (see price list)
- Class 1 bicycles are available to the user free of charge for two hours per day.
- If the class 1 bicycles are used for more than two hours, the amounts according to the price list, which you can find in every station and on the Internet, apply.
- The MTB (class 2) are rented from the first hour for CHF 15.- and each additional hour that has started for an additional CHF 5.-. The maximum daily amount is CHF 40.-
- The electric bikes (class 3) are rented for CHF 20 for the first hour and then according to the price list, which you can find in every station and on the Internet.
- The user undertakes to return the borrowed material during opening hours.
- The borrowed material must be returned on the same day before the closing of the borrowing stations in the same condition as when it was handed over.
- If the material is not returned on the same day, CHF 10.- per night and per bike in addition to the paid hours must be charged.
- In the event of loss or damage, the user is solely responsible. He must therefore assume the costs of any repairs in accordance with the price list or pay for the loss.
- The users are responsible for the bicycles and the borrowed equipment during the rental period.
- In the event of theft, the customer must report this to the police. A copy of the advertisement must be handed in at the lending station (Wallisrollt station). The value of a bike is between CHF 1,000 and CHF 4,500. The user’s personal insurance must reimburse this sum to Wallisrollt.
- Damage caused to third parties must be covered by the customer’s liability insurance.
- The user is not insured against accidents with Wallisrollt, he must have private liability insurance.
- The bicycles may only be used on roads and paths that are easy to drive.
- If the user lends bicycles at a station in Wallisrollt (example Sionroule) and returns them at another station (example Raronrollt), they must pay a fee of CHF 5 per bike for returning the bike to the issuing station.